Clear all

What are your experiences with ghosts?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@themaplebeard)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I'd like to hear what everyone's experience is with ghosts. Do you have any stories that have happened to you, family, or friends?

I have a couple but the one that really sticks out to me happened when I was around 10 years old.

The story takes place at a friends house where my brother and myself were hanging out. We got our hands on a ouija board and were excited to give it a go. We did all the normal things you would do and asked silly questions that only kids would find funny.  When we were calling it quits we asked if anyone was still around and of course the planchette went to "yes".  I remember we asked it to leave as we were done and the planchette moved to "no". We all looked at each other suspiciously because we figured one of us was messing around, but we all had that look of "I swear I'm not doing anything". My brother asked it are you a good or bad spirit and it spelled out bad. My friend asked the spirit to prove it and it was at that moment we heard a bang from upstairs. This spooked us and we ran upstairs. My buddy tripped running up the stairs but recovered pretty fast and we all ran into his room. To our dismay, his room was thrashed. Bed sheets ripped off, trophies on the dresser knocked off onto the floor, posters laying on the bed, that sort of stuff. The thing with his bedroom is that we were up there around an hour before pulling out the ouija board and his room was clean. In fact he just cleaned it because we were coming over. After we all settled down my brother and I asked our friend if he was okay, since he took a spill coming up the stairs. He said something to my brother and I that I'll always remember. He said that when he was running up the stairs with us, he felt a grip around his ankle and pull him down which caused him to fall. Now we were all spooked again.

Again, I'd love to hear if any of you have personal experiences with ghosts, or anything paranormal! I also have a couple of more stories that I can share as well if anyone is interested. I have one that happened to me and a couple that happened to my Grandfather and Mother that they would describe as "miracles".

Posted : 28/03/2024 3:10 pm
Icarus Fallen
(@icarusfallen)
Eminent Member

@themaplebeard

Since you asked, I am compelled to share my personal encounters with ghosts that have left an indelible mark on my life. Over the years, I have experienced inexplicable phenomena that defy rational explanation, leading me to believe in the existence of spirits beyond the veil. One chilling encounter stands out vividly in my memory. One night when I felt a cold presence brush past me in a deserted hallway, sending shivers down my spine and a sense of unease rippling through my being. Another haunting experience involved hearing faint whispers and footsteps in an empty room, as if unseen entities were moving about in the shadows. These encounters have sparked a deep curiosity within me, propelling me to explore the mysteries of the spirit world and seek a deeper understanding of the supernatural forces that shape our reality.

As I continue on my journey, I remain open to the enigmatic realm of ghosts, embracing these encounters as windows into the unknown and reminders of the profound mysteries that lie beyond our everyday perception.

Posted : 01/04/2024 9:22 am
Share: