Clear all

Hello, I am The Master

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
The Master
(@themaster)
Topic starter

Hello, I am The Master, a long-time student and practitioner of the occult. I have been studying the mysteries of the universe for over two decades, and I am always eager to share my knowledge and learn from others.

I was first introduced to the occult through the works of Aleister Crowley and Israel Regardie, and I quickly became fascinated by the rich history and symbolism of the practice. I have since studied a wide variety of traditions, including Hermeticism, Thelema, chaos magic, and more. I have also had the privilege of studying under several respected teachers and mentors in the occult community.

My practice is centered around the idea of personal growth and self-discovery. I believe that the occult is a powerful tool for exploring the depths of the human psyche and unlocking our full potential. I am particularly interested in the use of ritual magic, meditation, and divination as means of accessing altered states of consciousness and gaining insights into the nature of reality.

I am a firm believer in the idea that knowledge should be shared freely and openly. I am always happy to answer questions and offer guidance to those who are interested in learning more about the occult.

In my free time, I enjoy reading widely on topics related to philosophy, psychology, mythology, and spirituality. I am also an avid musician and songwriter, and I find that music is a powerful source of inspiration and creativity in my magical practice. When not engaged in these pursuits, I can often be found exploring the natural world or practicing yoga and meditation.

Posted : 10/03/2024 11:18 pm
(@themaplebeard)
Trusted Member

Hello and welcome!

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions to the forum!

Posted : 11/03/2024 9:42 am
Icarus Fallen
(@icarusfallen)
Eminent Member

Welcome to our little community. Nice to meet you. 

Posted : 11/03/2024 10:25 am
Scorpio
(@scorpio)
Trusted Member

Welcome and make yourself at home. 

Posted : 11/03/2024 11:08 am
houdini
(@houdini)

Welcome and very nice to meet you

With sparks of wonder, Magically yours, Houdini

Posted : 21/03/2024 9:11 am
thehag